Axum 2617 Light Grey
- Heat-set polyester
- Easy to Clean
- Stain Resistant
- Moth Resistant
$131 – $890
This highly decorative collection consists of ultra-modern designs with sculpted textures, made from heat-set polyester, and priced to suit every budget. The in-demand colour palette used in these rugs makes them very versatile for any decor. These rugs are both durable and easy to maintain with their non-shedding pile and anti-static properties. They are machine-knotted in Turkey with high standards and have quality finishes.
We are processing orders, as usual, however, dispatching orders may take a bit longer than usual (up to 10 business days). We consider your safety as our priority. All warehouse staff wearing personal protective equipment and all items are sanitised regularly to keep customers and drivers safe.
- All orders will be dispatched within 3 working days of order receipt under normal circumstances.
- Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will be processed within the next working day
- All orders Returned To Sender due to not being claimed, or for incorrect addresses, re-delivery charges may be applicable
- Delivery time is an estimate only and Payless Flooring and more is not liable for any loss or damage suffered through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery
DELIVERY WITHIN AUSTRALIA
- Delivery is only available via nominated Australian Courier Services
- For east coast metro areas please allow an extra 1-2 working days for delivery
- For regional addresses and Western Australia please allow an extra 3-5 working days for delivery.
- Items cannot be delivered to a PO Box, only to a street address.
DELIVERY OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA
Unfortunately, we are not offering delivery outside Australia at the moment.
One of the most fascinating parts of the rugs is that they have two very distinct sides, a light and a dark side. This phenomenon is usually due to the direction of the pile or nap which can sometimes cause the rug colour to change dramatically from one side to another.
This is one of the main reason that images on the website can display all the colours and shades accurately. however, we always try to make sure that all of our images are colour accurate and close to the real colours of the rug.
We recommend rotating the rug in your house and check which side looks better and place the rug.
Moreover, allow for a slight variation of colours depending on your monitor settings.